Monday 21 April 2008

Presentations - week 11 !!!

Last week we discussed having your assessed presentations in week 12 rather than 11, with the tutorials running the week before. I have now thought about this some more - and think that we should stay with the programme:

w.10: Rappel and Israa run their Learning Outcome sessions

w.11: Individual, assessed presentations (10%) - on your case study (9/10 mins MAX)

w.12: Peer and individual tutorials on your case study.

This arrangement allows me to give tailored one-to-one advice in week 12; especially necessary JUST IN CASE someone has missed the point or is going way off course.

Anyway - now you can hve your say!
Best
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...especially necessary JUST IN CASE someone has missed the point or is going way off course."

I hope that person isn't me!

Sandra said...

I doubt that it will be!